- NARS Mind Game Velvet Lip Glide Set $45 ($104 value) - How could I not purchase this??? For more info on the shades and the velvet lip glide formula, read my blog post here.
- Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 ($52 for 1.7oz) - I received a sample of the Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream a couple weeks ago and absolutely love it! It's a solution for redness, irritated skin, uneven skin tone, acne and blemishes, so this has been perfect for my skin lately. It's a thicker cream (reminds me of Neosporin actually) but it is so soothing on my skin. I planned on purchasing it during the sale but then when my main moisturizer ran out (Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream), I thought why not kill two birds with one stone and purchase the color correction treatment so that I can use it as a moisturizer under my makeup. It's actually green so will be great for color correcting the redness. Love that it has SPF 30 in it too. This product is #TrendingatSephora btw! The reviews on both products are fantastic by the way, so I'm glad it's working for other people too! Love finding great skincare products.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup ($39.50 for 1oz) - I've heard endless great things about this foundation and have been meaning to purchase it forever now.
- Herbivore Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask ($48 for 2oz) - I am new to this brand but couldn't ignore the incredible reviews this product has already received on Sephora's website (4.5 stars from 129 reviews). Its a cooling gel mask that contains blue tansy, willow bark, fruit enzymes and aloe leaf, which clarify, soothe and resurface the skin. Willow bark has worked in the past for my skin so I'm excited to try this mask and see how well it works!
- GLAMGLOW Gift Sexy SUPERMUD Set $69 ($152 value) - I am out of my SUPERMUD treatment so this value set is perfect since it also comes with a full-sized 1.2oz SUPERMUD and then 1oz of THIRSTYMUD and 1oz of YOUTHMUD. I love all three but SUPERMUD is my absolute favorite. GLAMGLOW's value kits are seriously the best value and I would highly recommend getting one instead of just the full-sized product by itself.
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash ($38 for 4oz) - I tried a sample of this earlier this year and LOVE this! I told myself I would wait until my Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser ran out to purchase this (which of course is right now). It contains glycolic and lactic acid, pineapple, papaya and pumpkin enzymes which help soothe, clarify and exfoliate the skin. It's very foamy and makes your face feel so clean afterwards.
- NUDESTIX #BerryNudeLips Mini Set ($24) - I'm such a sucker for berry-toned lips! I've been wanting to try the NUDESTIX brand and had my eyes on a couple shades, but then saw this Mini value set with the shades Raven, Pulse and Sin. It also comes with a jumbo cap sharpener and custom holiday tin with a mirror. How perfect!
- Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil ($80 for 1oz) - I can't believe I still haven't purchased this! It was on my September wish list and I've heard even more phenomenal results from everyone using this product. It contains salicylic acid, tea tree oil, black cumin seed oil and licorice root, all great quality ingredients for clearing the skin. Tea tree oil is one of my favorite natural anti-bacterial products. I actually use a tea tree oil formulated for the eye called "We Love Eyes" (by Optometrist Dr. Tanya Gill) every night on my eyelids and eyelashes to remove bacteria and demodex mites, it works fantastic! Check out my blog post about that here. PS if you are looking to try some of Sunday Riley's best sellers, I would highly recommend the Sunday Riley #SquadGoals Skincare Essentials Kit! It's $90 ($112 value) and includes a mini set of their four best sellers. I couldn't rave enough about Sunday Riley's skincare products!
For the Sephora VIB's, your 20% off Sale starts Friday November 11th and ends Monday November 14th! Use the code "20VIB" online and in stores.
What will you be purchasing during the Sephora VIB sale?! I'd love to know!