I'll never forget when I was walking to class and received an Instagram DM from NARS saying that I was the winner of the sweepstakes! I was in complete shock and still am. NARS is seriously my favorite beauty brand and I'm so appreciative of them sending me this Sarah Moon Color Collection.
"Francois Nars and fashion photographer Sarah Moon, deeply inspired by iconic cinema, collectively worked from the nostalgic futurism of Metropolis to set the mood for the season's story. Every element of the collection blurs the lines between real and surreal, serving as a direct expression of their collaborative vision. The limited edition Color Collection is rich and hypnotic, sharpens and softens, evokes and provokes."
AVAILABLE NOW at narscosmetics.com
October 15th 2016 (Available NOW) at NARS Boutiques
November 1st 2016 (Available NOW) at Sephora
- Isadora Blush (a lavender pink) $30 for 0.16oz
- Impudique Blush (a pink red) $30 for 0.16oz
- Indes Galantes Duo Eyeshadow (a shimmering iridescent indigo, a matte mulberry) $35 for 0.14oz
- Quai Des Brumes Duo Eyeshadow (a shimmering iridescent lavender smoke, a charcoal with gold shimmer) $35 for 0.14oz
- Rouge Indiscret Moon Matte Lipstick (a ruby red/red geranium) $28 for 0.05oz
- Fearless Red Moon Matte Lipstick (a fire brick red) $28 for 0.05oz
- Rouge Improbable Moon Matte Lipstick (a raspberry red) $28 for 0.05oz
- Indecent Proposal Moon Matte Lipstick (a nude rose) $28 for 0.05oz
- Witching Hour Kohliner (an iridescent charcoal) $25 for 0.009oz
- Sichuan Kohliner (a rust brown) $25 for 0.009oz
- Numero 9 Eyelashes $20
- Numero 10 Eyelashes $20
- La Dame En Noir Nail Polish (a deep burgundy) $20 for 0.5oz
- Never Tamed Nail Polish (a geranium) $20 for 0.5oz
- Flon Flons Nail Polish (a pink red) $20 for 0.5oz
Update: I'm wearing Numero 10 in the photo above. Some of my own lashes were actually longer than the false eyelashes, but you can see that they definitely added volume on the temporal side. I tried wearing Numero 9 but they didn't add length, volume or thickness to my lashes so I would recommend Numero 10 over 9. Both are very natural lashes though.
Who else is loving this new Sarah Moon Color Collection?!