1. Bite Beauty Multistick in Mascarpone, Biscotti & Papaya - I absolutely love this brand and their Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection is one of my favorite formulas hands down. So when I saw this new Multistick was being released for the eyes, lips and cheeks in 18 different shades, I immediately added it to my "beauty products to try" on my iPhone. They already have an average of 4.5 stars (532 reviews) and 10K loves on Sephora's website. This means a lot to me since I always research the product and read other beauty lovers' reviews before purchasing. This formula applies as a satin cream then dries as powder. And apparently it's not too drying on the lips! I must try these. The shades I'm most interested in trying are Mascarpone, Biscotti and Papaya. All are warm dusty rose shades (what's new right). I saw that some people received these from Influenster and am so jealous! How lucky! These retail for $24 each at Sephora.
2. Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil - Sunday Riley is one of my favorite skincare companies. I love their Good Genes, Luna Oil, Tidal Cream and Ceramic Slip Cleanser. I have combination and acne-prone skin with redness. So when I saw that they released this new UFO Face Oil (& the Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner) made for more acne-prone skin, I immediately knew to add them to my list. I've heard that the UFO Face Oil is more lightweight and absorbs more quickly than the Luna Oil, which is even better. The reviews on these products seem great so far (4.5 stars from 90 reviews with 8.7K loves). I received a deluxe sample the Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner from Sephora using the code "NEW CREW" and have loved it so far. Can't wait to purchase the full size of both of these! The UFO Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil retails for $80 for 1oz and Martian Mattifying Melting Water Gel Toner retails for $55 for 4.4oz at Sephora.
3. NARS Velvet Lip Glide - NARS has just been killing it lately with their new releases. The NARSissist Dual-Intensity Cheek Palette (read my review & see swatches here), Sculpting Multiple Duo, more Radiant Creamy Concealer shades, Hardwired Eyeshadow, more Audacious Lipstick shades, Unrestricted Matte & Satin Eyeliner Stylos, Velvet Eyeliners, etc...so many great new products to try!! My bank account is probably having a heart attack right now. I'm such a sucker for NARS. It is my FAVORITE beauty brand. I actually won the NARS x Sarah Moon Holiday Collection Sweepstakes back in March so will receive the full collection October 1st (Don't worry I'll post and swatch everything). Anyways, these new Velvet Lip Glides are supposed to be released September 6th for VIB/VIB Rouge at Sephora, September 15th at NARS counters, and October 1st for all other retailers (thank you Temptalia for this information). I'm excited to try them because they seem to be a hybrid of a lipgloss and lipstick, exactly what I've been searching for. They are going to retail for $26 each.
4. YSL Rouge Pur Couture Star Clash Edition Lipstick in 09 Rose Stiletto - this is a new release and limited edition lipstick from YSL. I've seen these new lipsticks all over instagram and they are just beautiful! I'm really interested in shade 09 Rose Stiletto, it looks like my type of color (and similar to all my other lipstick colors but I can justify this being different right?!) These retail for $37 for 0.13oz each at Sephora.
5. Hourglass Ambient Lightning Edit Surreal Light - this will be available to purchase online for VIB/VIB Rouge Sephora members September 7th. I've seen the Hourglass highlighting palettes all over instagram and surprisingly do not own any of them! I've heard such great things about these highlighters. I need to jump on this bandwagon and try them out for myself. This new limited edition palette will retail for $80 at Sephora.
6. Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation - this claims to be a full-coverage matte waterproof foundation that lasts all night. Do I need to say more?! This sounds like the perfect foundation for me. I've seen a lot of beauty bloggers/youtubers rave about this foundation so can't wait to try this for myself. Not that I need any more foundations...I probably have 10 foundations in my makeup storage organizer right now (eeeeks!). I'm always willing to try out new foundations though. This retails at Sephora for $40 for 1oz.
7. Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick - I've seen this all over instragram since many people received this from Influenster, and am so intrigued to finally try a stick foundation! I don't know why I haven't tried any stick foundations yet. They seem to be the most full-coverage, very blendable and easy to apply. The reviews of this foundation seem great so far and that it lives up to the hype. I'm excited to try this formula and I love the unique triangle packaging. This retails at Sephora for $46 for 0.25oz.
8. MAKEUP FOREVER Artist Rouge Lipstick in C211 Rose Wood - another great new product that has been popular lately from Influenster! This shade looks so pretty and is calling my name. These lipsticks seem to be so pigmented that you don't even need a lip liner. I'm always down to try a long-lasting, creamy and pigmented lipstick! I love that many beauty brands are revamping their lipstick collections. MAKEUP FOREVER is one of my favorite beauty brands so I'm sure I'll love this new lipstick collection just as much as everyone else has. They retail at Sephora for $22 for 0.12oz.
Have you tried any of these products yet?! Or interested in trying them too once they are released? Let me know! <3