- Sephora Collection Rouge Shine Lipstick in 14 Love Spell
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper (a satin black)
- Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Night Cap Overnight Perfector
- Atelier Cologne Collection Azur - Sud Magnolia
I've been excited to try the Sephora Collection lipsticks but the shade I received is a little too light baby pink for my taste (see swatch below). The ABH Clear Brow Gel is one of my staple products so I was glad to receive it in this month's box. I tried the Kat Von D eyeliner this weekend and loved how smoothly it applied (& how it lasted forever!). I've heard great things about the Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation so I'm excited to try this. Living Proof is an amazing hair brand so I'm also excited to see how this treats my split ends. The Atelier cologne smells nice, but I'm not much of a fragrance sample girl. I have way too many fragrance samples and really only wear one fragrance everyday, Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb. I would rather receive another beauty or skincare product.