According to their website, Biopelle Tensage Growth Factor features SCA Biorepair Technology, a special secretion from the Cryptomphalus asperse snail, which contains growth factors combined with glycoproteins and antioxidants to help repair, maintain and protect skin from the visible signs of photodamage. This line is clinically proven to help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, increase elasticity and enhance texture, tone and luminosity. The line contains a total of seven products. I have been using the three listed below.
Biopelle Tensage Growth Factor Serum*
- SCA 15 Biorepair Index
- Helps repair photodamage and improve the visible signs of aging
- Helps brighten and even skin tone with niacinamide, humectants and antioxidants
- Helps protect the skin against free radicals that can cause further damage
- $125 for 1.0 oz
- SCA 10 Biorepair Index
- Helps even skin tone and illuminate tired eyes
- Helps hydrate, firm and tighten skin around the eye area
- Contains peptides, antioxidants and brightening agents
- $80 for 0.52 oz
- SCA 3 Biorepair Index
- Non-comedogenic and oil-free for sensitive skin types
- Helps to hydrate, calm and soothe skin
- Helps address early signs of aging
- $65 for 1.0 oz
I've been using the following products listed above for a couple weeks now and have truly found a difference in my skin. My skin feels tighter, looks more even, and has more luminosity. Some of my sunspots have decreased as well. I love that my skin is also protected from the damaging free radicals by using these products. The eye cream is actually tinted to help illuminate the eye area even more, which I love. I'm so glad my Dermatologist recommended these products. I'm excited to continue using these products for the ultimate effect. If you're interested in trying a professional skincare line that truly works, I would definitely recommend trying Biopelle.
Biopelle products are sold through licensed skin care professionals. You can locate the closest authorized retailer by entering in your zip code here.
Has anyone else tried Biopelle? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
*Some of these products were given to me by the brand, but all opinions and reviews are my own.